Oral cavity is the important component of human body, own the specific micro-ecological environment. The bacteria count colonizing in oral cavity is over 700 varieties, the imbalance of oral flora can lead to many infectious diseases. Experimental datas indicate that multiple probiotics can inhibit the growth of oral pathogenic bacteria. By inhibiting the colonization of pathogenic bacteria, releasing anti-bacteria substance and regulating mucosal immunity, POH can work better in improving oral health.
(1) Gut-flora balance
(2) Helps fight intestinal tract illnesses, like IBS, IBD
(3) Protection against pathogens
(4) Assists in prevention of urinary tract infections
(5) Helps to build a superior immune system
(7) Assists in the absorption of nutrients
(8) Suppresses occurrences of eczema
(9) Decreases antibiotic side effects
(10) Aids in dairy product digestion among the lactose-intolerant
(11) Decreases duration of diarrhea
Storage and shelf life
The product is stored at - 18 ℃ or lower, and the shelf life is 24 months from the date of production.
In order to prevent the bacterial powder from getting damp, the packing bag should be taken out from - 18 ℃ in advance, and placed at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then used after returning to room temperature.
The products are packed in high barrier composite aluminum foil bags, with packing specifications of 500g / bag, 1kg / bag or according to customer’s needs.
Safety and quality
The strains have a long history of safe consumption, and the freeze-dried powder is produced in a GMP environment under strict control, which conforms to the relevant laws and regulations of the state.