Lactobacillus casei is one of the many species of bacteria belonging in the genus Lactobacillus. It is a mesophilic bacteria that is gram positive, rod shaped, nonsporing, nonmotile, anaerobic, and contains no cytochromes . L. casei can be found in various environments such as raw and fermented dairy products, intestinal tracts and reproductive systems of humans and animals, and fresh and fermented plant products. The optimum pH for L. casei is 5.5.
1) Medication, HealthCare, Dietary Supplements, in forms of capsules, tablet, sachets/strips, drops etc.
2) Food applicated products, juices, gummies, chocolate, candies, bakeries etc.
3) Dairy products, like yoghurts etc.
4) Pets foods/Animal feed additives etc
Prevent body from getting cold.
(1) Gut-flora balance
(2) Helps fight intestinal tract illnesses, like IBS, IBD
(3) Protection against pathogens
(4) Assists in prevention of urinary tract infections
(5) Helps to build a superior immune system
(7) Assists in the absorption of nutrients
(8) Suppresses occurrences of eczema
(9) Decreases antibiotic side effects
(10) Aids in dairy product digestion among the lactose-intolerant
(11) Decreases duration of diarrhea
Storage and shelf life
The product is stored at - 18 ℃ or lower, and the shelf life is 24 months from the date of production.
In order to prevent the bacterial powder from getting damp, the packing bag should be taken out from - 18 ℃ in advance, and placed at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then used after returning to room temperature.
The products are packed in high barrier composite aluminum foil bags, with packing specifications of 500g / bag, 1kg / bag or according to customer’s needs.
Safety and quality
The strain has a long history of safe consumption, and the freeze-dried powder is produced in a GMP environment under strict control, which conforms to the relevant laws and regulations of the state.