Lactobacillus reuteri is a Gram-positive bacterium that naturally inhabits the gut of mammals and birds, as well it can be also found in the natural environments like the fermented foods, meet, dairy products. It can grow in both oxygen residual or not, can grow better at the aerobic condition, even can survive in the Nitrogen Dioxide condition.
(1) Medication, HealthCare, Dietary Supplements, in forms of capsules, tablet, sachets/strips, drops etc.
(2) Food applicated products, juices, gummies, chocolate, candies, bakeries etc.
(3) Dairy products, like yoghurts etc.
(4) Pets foods/Animal feed additives etc
Detox (flocculation toxin& Pb).
(1) Gut-flora balance
(2) Helps fight intestinal tract illnesses, like IBS, IBD
(3) Protection against pathogens
(4) Assists in prevention of urinary tract infections
(5) Helps to build a superior immune system
(7) Assists in the absorption of nutrients
(8) Suppresses occurrences of eczema
(9) Decreases antibiotic side effects
(10) Aids in dairy product digestion among the lactose-intolerant
(11) Decreases duration of diarrhea
Storage and shelf life
The product is stored at - 18 ℃ or lower, and the shelf life is 24 months from the date of production.
In order to prevent the bacterial powder from getting damp, the packing bag should be taken out from - 18 ℃ in advance, and placed at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then used after returning to room temperature.
The products are packed in high barrier composite aluminum foil bags, with packing specifications of 500g / bag, 1kg / bag or according to customer’s needs.
Safety and quality
The strain has a long history of safe consumption, and the freeze-dried powder is produced in a GMP environment under strict control, which conforms to the relevant laws and regulations of the state.